FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS:
BE WELL. KEEP CALM. STAY POSITIVE.
March 25, 2020
Here at the JMAC, we're keeping our community safe from COVID-19. Below, please find more information, and feel free to check back for regular updates.
• We are canceling or postponing events through May 15. Our venue at 20 Franklin Street is undergoing a professional deep clean, so we'll be sparkly fresh when we reopen.
• We are still accepting applications for events! Click the PopUp and / or BrickBox links, above, and select APPLY TO PRESENT from the dropdown on the left.
• Construction on the BrickBox Theater has been temporarily suspended. However, we are cautiously optimistic we can bring you programming beginning in June! Please check out the save-the-dates on our calendar, below.
• On a braoder note: if you have tickets to an arts event that has been cancelled due to the virus, please consider donating the money to the organization in lieu of asking for a refund. COVID-19 is putting tremendous strain on our beloved arts organizations and jeopardizing arts-related jobs. Thanks for digging deep!
• Please visit WORCESTERMA.GOV/CORONAVIRUS/ for information from the city.
Thank you, be well, and keep on keepin' on!
- Team JMAC
ADDRESS (CLICK FOR MAP)